Printing your program materials is quick and easy, just follow these steps to start enrolling customers.
Starbucks, Best Buy, Bath and Body Works and more all have program materials designed to get optimal program penetration. Their materials include links or QR codes that direct customers to enroll quickly in their rewards programs. Now you have the same powerful materials to get customers enrolled in yours.
Here’s how you can print your program materials in just a few minutes, just follow these steps:
- Go to business.fanbank.com and head to the Campaign Center.
- Next, click the campaign that says “Enroll Customers.”
- Scroll down to the in-store section of the Campaign Center to access your print materials.
- Select each item you want to print. Then, once on the next page, click the “Download” button.
- Open that file and print!
All materials are designed to be printed on your personal printer. However, it’s also super easy to send your files to a nearby FedEx Office or other print shop for high quality printing at an affordable price.
Now, check out the instructions on how to use materials to maximize the enrollments from every in-person interaction.
Using Your Materials: