A series of tips and tricks to help you get to 25%+ customer enrollment in your program.
Welcome to your customer enrollment playbook!
The most successful businesses get at least 25% of their customers enrolled in their rewards programs.
The facts are clear: it costs 5-25x more to acquire a new customer than it does to sell to an existing one. And, on top of that, existing customers have the potential to spend 67% more than new customers. Lastly, personal rewards, the type you’re now offering, can increase profit by an additional 25%.
In your playbook, you get a set of hard and fast rules to hit your enrollment objectives so you can achieve your profit objectives.
These are best practices from industry experts and our experience working with thousands of businesses like yours.
Get started below:
- How to Print Your General Program Materials
- Using Your Materials - Brick & Mortar Businesses
- Using Your Materials - Service Businesses
- How to Personally Invite Customers to Enroll
- How to Train Your Staff
- How Customers Enroll
- How to Promote Your Program on Social Media
- How to Promote Your Program on Your Website
- How to Promote Your Program on Your Yelp Page
- How to Use Seasonal Events to Drive Enrollments and Sales
- How to Promote Your Program in Email: Emailing Your Fanbase
- How to Update Your Business Profile
Sources: Hubspot, Brandeis University